Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Big problem with xp

  1. #1
    omeiko
    Guest omeiko's Avatar

    Post

    I recently upgraded to win xp and tryed to do some tweaking suggested in this forum by Brent Hugh. As these settings didn't work for me I turned all the devices to plug and play mode. Now the windows doesn't recognize my card at all!! I've tried to reinstall the drivers and the hardware but every time I try to enter the ews64-configuration program it gives me an error report(something like "driver's not ready"). It seems like the card has dissapeared from my system.

    Is there any program for winXP that writes the factory settings to eeprom(like ews64neu for win98) or do I have to reinstall the win98 just to reset the card? Or is the problem elsewhere? Please help!!

    ------------------

  2. #2
    saugnapf
    Guest saugnapf's Avatar

    Post

    On the terratec websit is an utility prog for dos called "ews_tool_eeprom.exe". try this one.
    one strange thing- when i installed xp, my ews didnt work for some while even i had configured it correctly. After a few reboots (~10) it finally worked.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •